Thursday, March 5, 2015

One day one third off sale on Fragrance oils at Aztec today

I took advantage of the Aztec.com one day sale just to get 8 of their 1oz fragrance oils. You can only order 1 of any 1 oz fragrance at that price; but this was an opportunity to try their fragrances and to try some fragrances I've never used.

Since I don't have the energy or time right now to make soap, I've been taking advantage of some of the sales and special offerings I've found lately. I got a great tall, skinny silicone mold through a co-op type sale for only $18, and  from another on line co-op, got a great mix of glitter colors in a large sampler bag, to which were added a few free ones. I also placed an order for some colorants and other things from BeScented. I like her green spatulas that you see her using in her videos and I ordered both sizes of them. I ordered yesterday and they were shipped today. Love that service!

And today I ordered a 6 pack of some wide mouthed squeeze bottles from Amazon which I think will be very useful for some swirl patterns.

I've also gotten a couple of other small molds recently - one for 7/8" balls for embeds, and another for mini hearts for embeds, and a couple of other  single and triple molds for roses and mini roses.

Now I have to find space for these extra tools and supplies and the time to get them organized. I've had a few new plastic lock boxes sitting on the kitchen counter waiting for me to get the time to re-do my storage areas. I've been thinking that one of the hobby carts on wheels that Michaels and Amazon sell may be a purchase in the near future.

I just bought all new stainless steel kitchen appliances yesterday, and most thrilled about the new fridge which is a couple of cubic feet larger than our current one, which will give me extra room for some of my soaping oils and butters! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment