Thursday, January 15, 2015

Mini cupcake mold

After I opened the package of the muffin mold, I realized that it really wouldn't give me the cupcake ridges I would like for a cupcake soap, so I ordered the individual cupcakes molds and realized they would work better if I set them into the muffin mold.

They are a bit floppy and more stable in the more rigid muffin mold. Plus, they sit up a bit which I think will make them not only easier to fill, but also better spaced and easier for piping the top, soap icing, portion. Now I just have to find time to make all these soaps I have in mind, and today won't be one of those days.

My prescription glasses are ready at Costco and I need a stop at the grocery store to pick up a few things for tonight's Thai chicken wraps. And then there's an iPad that has decided to lose all my email - another problem to fix!

No comments:

Post a Comment